Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Clinical Supervisor in our Therapeutic Mentor Program at the Behavioral Health Network in Springfield Massachusetts. Therapeutic Mentor Supervisor provide ongoing individual clinical and administrative supervision to Therapeutic Mentoring staff. Supervisor will monitor the productivity and paperwork of their staff. With the program director, they will develop, implement, and modify program procedures to maximize the effectiveness of services. Therapeutic Mentor Supervisors provide orientation and training to new staff. Therapeutic Mentor Supervisors will monitor to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed.
In the Therapeutic Mentoring program at BHN, caring mentors dedicate their time one-on-one with youth to work on building a variety of life/coping skills in the community. Therapeutic Mentoring is a time-limited and targeted service intended to support other services already in place for the children served.
Therapeutic Mentor Supervisor at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Master’s Degree in mental health related field
- LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Two years experience working with children and families
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with CBHI, Wraparound planning process, family-centered treatment, strength based interventions