Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Substitute Teacher in the Kidstop School Age program at Behavioral Health Network! Substitute Teachers assist the teachers at the program in the creation of a safe and caring environment for the children.
The Kidstop School Age Program serves children in Kindergarten through grade 6 and their families when the children are not in school, providing care before and after school and during all school vacations. The year-round program provides breakfast and snacks and allows children to participate in a variety of activities, including homework help during the school year and field trips and excursions during the summer. The Kidstop School Age Program serves the surrounding area of Ware, MA, and is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
Substitute Teachers at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- First-aid & CPR training, or have the ability to obtain training within 3 months (required).
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work as a team member in a fast-paced setting.
- Able to communicate clearly.
- Experience in Childhood Studies or a related field (preferred).
- Experience working with school aged children in a day care center, school, or camp environment.
- Flexibility in assignments.
- Flexibility in work hours (before school, after school, half days, vacation weeks).