Recruiter Contact Information
What does a Sr Accounting Analyst do at BHN?
- Reports directly to the CFO and works as a peer with the Accounting Managers as needed.
- Manages and coordinates the annual audit from preparation through successful conclusion.
- Manages and prepares the UFR for submission to the State.
- Manages and prepares the annual agency wide budget, including working with programs VP’s and directors to ensure their program needs are addressed within the annual budget.
- Research unusual accounting items, solves issues, and recommends process improvements.
- Builds financial models to predict future revenue and expenses to help with financial planning.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Sr Accounting Analysts at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similarly related field required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) would be a plus.
- 7-10 years' experience as an accountant in a diverse non-profit agency.
- Experience with enterprise accounting software such as NetSuite or Great Plains.
- Proficiency with Excel, pivot tables and charts, ability to script is required.
- Exposure or experience with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud would be a plus.
- Exposure to Power BI
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.