Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Are you ready to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals in the Western Massachusetts community?
Become a part of our team of compassionate professionals as a Speech Pathologist in the Early Intervention program at Behavioral Health Network!
The Early Intervention Program at Behavioral Health Network serves children between the ages of birth and three years of age for whom there are developmental concerns due to identified disabilities, or whose typical development is at risk due to certain birth or environmental factors.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Speech Pathologists at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current licensure in Speech-Language Pathology by the Massachusetts Board of Registration.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association or in clinical fellowship pursuing certification or in the CFY year.
- Be well organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat communication disorders.
- Experience working with infants, toddlers, and their families.
- Have familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hours.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.