Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Help individuals manage their insurance coverage for behavioral health care!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Site Coordinator, a branch of the Billing Department Team at Behavioral Health Network! Working closely with BHN programs in Westfield, MA, the Site Coordinator obtains billing authorizations and ensures they are entered correctly into the electronic health record, Carelogic. The Site Coordinator runs daily authorization reports, views the number of available authorized visits each individual has, and notifies the clinical staff. They also work with the program staff to obtain information for additional visits to minimize non-covered services.
Site Coordinators use a combination of resources to verify insurance eligibility, notify clinical staff of any individuals’ insurance changes, and updates demographic and insurance information in Carelogic. Additionally, the Site Coordinator serves as a liaison between individuals served, program staff, and the billing department, addressing questions about accounts, authorization, and insurance benefits. They may also cover other site coordinators during periods of absence and assist in training the sites’ front desk staff in administrative procedures.
This position is located at BHN’s Valley Human Services (VHS) program in Ware, MA. The VHS provides health services for all ages, early education, and care for children birth to elementary school age. Our mission is to help people achieve greater health and well being in everyday life. We bring compassionate expertise to behavioral health, wellness, and education services for people of all ages and abilities.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Site Coordinators at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience (required).
- Ability to schedule, meet, and maintain daily and monthly routines, as well as preserve the integrity of the HER.
- Familiarity with mental health and substance abuse billing guidelines.
- Knowledge of credit/debit payment posting procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others.
- Ability to organize tasks and priorities as well as meet various goals.
- Ability to work extensively with computers and software with minimal supervision.