Recruiter Contact Information
Remote Crisis Clinicians work from home performing clinical assessments via tele health in order to determine and implement the appropriate level of care for clients experiencing a mental health/substance use crisis. Currently hiring for weekdays and weekends 2nd (3pm-11:30pm) and third (11pm-7:30am) shifts.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a remote and mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
Remote Crisis Clinicians at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Licensed in Massachusetts- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (required)
- Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required).
- Must have access to a quiet space and reliable internet service.(required)
- Strong motivational interviewing & listening skills (required)
- Strong documentation skills (required)
- Familiar with community resources within Western Massachusetts (preferred)
- Prior Crisis experience ( preferred)
- Familiarity with the DSM V (required)
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Strong motivational interviewing skills, ability to learn how to complete mental status exam, ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, and to follow through on individual tasks.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.(required)
- Empathic skills, ability to establish rapport with consumers, family members and service providers.
- Good observation, ability to provide solution-focused, strengths-based treatment.