Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Registered Nurse in the PACT (Program for Assertive Community Treatment) program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the PACT program with the following:
- Overseeing the physical health of individuals served, including coordinating, scheduling, and administering medical assessments, making appropriate referrals to community physicians for further assessment and treatment, and coordinating psychiatric treatment with medical treatment.
- Managing pharmaceuticals and medical supplies under the direction of the team psychiatrist and with other Registered Nurses on the team.
- Provides on-going information, periodic reviews, and documentation to support treatment and Treatment Plan goals and objectives.
- Completing initial assessments, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, financial management plans, and assessments to assigned caseload as required by supervisor.
- Completing and maintaining health and medication documentation in accordance with MAP regulations.
- Ensuring all staff are following MAP Policies and Procedures.
- Providing safe and timely transportation in own vehicle for medical appointments, recreational activities, shopping, errands, etc., as needed.
Who are we?
The Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) program is a highly integrated outreach and 24/7 residential program that helps individuals meet their goals and reduce hospitalizations. PACT provides clinical wraparound support in the community and in our group residential program to perpetuate recovery and wellness for the individuals served. The PACT team is forensic-focused and designed to reduce arrests and incarcerations.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in a Registered Nurse?
- Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration of individuals served.
- At least 6 months of experience in human services (preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (required).
- Valid licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Massachusetts (required).
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and a reliable car available for working purposes (required).
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
- Willingness and ability to treat challenging and diverse client populations, including a forensic population.
- Cultural competence in supporting clients with a variety of different cultural backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of community resources, and how to help clients access them.
- Willingness to work with individuals who are forensically involved within the Sequential Intercept model.
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.