Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Registered Nurse in the Franklin Recovery Center program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Franklin Recovery Center program with the following:
- Performing and documenting thorough assessments of individuals in recovery from substance use with their knowledge of specific biophysical, psychosocial, and spiritual dimensions.
- Providing care with kindness and sensitivity, preserving individuals’ autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Recognizing the unique needs of dually diagnosed individuals and special populations.
- Overseeing medication distribution.
- Completing intakes and discharges of those in recovery.
- Making medical assessments, as needed.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the members of the health care team.
Who are we?
The Franklin Recovery Center in Greenfield, MA serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are at the beginning of their recovery. A 24-hour multidisciplinary team provides acute treatment and detoxification services to the Franklin Recovery Center and the adjacent Northern Hope Center.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
What are we looking for in a Registered Nurse?
- Overnight availability (highly preferred).
- Working knowledge of ethics and legal parameters of working with substance abuse clients.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (preferred) or Diploma/ Degree in Nursing (required).
- Current Nursing License by the Massachusetts Board of Registration (required).
- Maintains current licensure and certifications.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience (preferred).
- Leadership experience (preferred).
- Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to individuals and families.
- Ability to collaborate with other care givers.
- Ability to delegate to peers and other care givers consistent with their level of expertise.
- Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population, including those with co-occurring disorders.
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards and CARF standards.
- Ability to advocate for clients.
- In successful recovery for at least 2 years, if applicable (required).
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.