Recruiter Contact Information
Your experience, knowledge, and great skills will support the Crisis Stabilization program with the following:
- Care for individuals we serve in our Crisis Stabilization Program meeting their psychiatric needs.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for those we serve.
- Participate in training, supervision, and other activities to broaden skills and expand knowledge of current medications and interventions.
- Gain exposure to many opportunities of learning as well as share your own expertise!
- Increase knowledge of behavioral health conditions and how these conditions co-exist with other health conditions.
- RNs work collaboratively on multidisciplinary teams and build skills in team consultation, sharing their medical expertise with other behavioral health team members.
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents, and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through the end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco-Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents, and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
The Crisis Stabilization Program is a safe, supervised, environment. Individuals served are provided a range of services including need assessments, groups, and one-on-one counseling.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families, and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high-quality, affordable, and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Registered Nurses at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Is a Massachusetts Licensed R.N. (required).
- Have a basic understanding of mental illness, and appropriate pharmaceutical and psycho-educational treatment interventions.
- Maintains current licensure and certifications.
- Have at least one year experience working in behavioral health, and one year postgraduate experience in medical-surgical nursing.