Recruiter Contact Information
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the OTP program with the following:
- Greeting and directing individuals served in person and on telephone systems in a professional, timely, and welcoming manner.
- Verifying identification and insurance of individuals served.
- Completing Point of Entry for individuals served & enrolling them in programs and/or add to waitlist.
- Maintaining the appearance of the reception, mail room, and office areas.
- Informing BHN staff of individuals’ arrivals and help individuals get to their destination in the building.
- Processing paperwork and data by using office equipment, including filing, entering appointments, data entry, and recordkeeping.
- Maintaining organized file systems and keep an inventory of office supplies and orders in a cost-effective manner.
- Using all office equipment (copier, fax, PC, including word processing programs) proficiently.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals served information at all times in accordance with 42 CFR.
Who are we?
BHN/OTP is a Medication Assisted Treatment Program to assist individuals who are addicted to opiates and are experiencing their dysfunctional effects to gain and maintain the skills needed to achieve an opiate-free lifestyle. The OTP program uses evidence-based medication protocols approved by the Medical Director to ensure patients safely detox from these substances. These protocols are implemented through assessment and re-assessment practices throughout the process.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
What are we looking for in a Receptionist?
- High School diploma or GED equivalent (required).
- Bilingual in Spanish & English (preferred).
- Basic computer skills (required).
- Familiar with word processing and email systems (required).
- At least six months of office experience (required).
- Good communication skills, interest in helping others.
- Ability to work effectively as a team and/or individually.
- Cultural competence in working with individuals with a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Understanding of and adherence to appropriate ethical behavior.