Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Lead a dedicated clinical team to help individuals find their path to recovery!
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Program Director of the Recovery Coaching program at Behavioral Health Network!
The Program Director manages the clinical, fiscal, and administrative aspects of the Recovery Coaching program, collaborating with the program’s VP. Leading efforts to promote recovery-oriented values, ethics, and practices, the Program Director ensures that our growing team of 12-15 Recovery Coaches pursues and obtains state certification and is fully trained in policies and procedures. They also ensure that the Recovery Coaches help integrate recovery coaching services into other programs within BHN and with our many community partners and use data to improve outcomes and program performance.
Additionally, the Program Director develops, implements, and monitors administrative policies and procedures as well as an annual budget, ensuring that fiscal goals and compliance with funding sources are met. They progress towards continuous quality improvement by providing high-quality supervision to staff and by exhibiting flexibility changes internal and external to BHN. Finally, the Program Director is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of new recovery coaching initiatives.
The BHN Recovery Coaching program connects directly with individuals in the community to inspire hope and increase their chances for success in their own recovery. We help the individuals that we serve in finding their own unique paths to recovery and achieving their personal goals and dreams. The Recovery Coaching program does this in concert with other BHN programs and in partnership with many health centers and systems in Western Massachusetts.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
The Program Director at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:
- Broad knowledge of the recovery model and its associated values and ethics, particularly as they relate to adults who are experiencing acute and/or chronic substance use and behavioral health challenges and trauma informed care (required).
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
- 3-5 years of experience working in a clinical setting with an understanding of substance use and behavioral health challenges (required).
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory experience (required).
- Experience working in a peer/recovery supported environment (preferred).
- Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Psychology, or a related discipline (strongly preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field may be accepted if candidate has considerable experience (3 years or more) working with target population in similar settings.
- Received Recovery Coach Academy and Recovery Coach Supervisory trainings (preferred). If the candidate does not possess this training upon hire, they will be required to complete the Recovery Coach Supervisor training within 3 months of hire.