Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Program Assistant in the Integration program at Behavioral Health Network! The Program Assistant assists with the recruitment, on-boarding, and hiring of staff and interns for the Integration program, working alongside supervisors and Human Resources to understand the hiring needs of the program and ensure that the positions are posted accurately. They complete phone screens of candidates for hire as well as attend BHN recruitment events in collaboration with Human Resources.
Program Assistants may also be a contact for external recruiting sources, such as temporary agencies, ensuring candidates are cleared through Human Resources. Finally, Program Assistants support the Integration program through administrative and office tasks such as scanning, filing, reception, and report creation and assist with special projects as needed.
The Integration program is an innovative model of care, working directly with primary care and pediatric providers to address the whole health needs of the families and individuals in our culturally diverse community. Our staff includes psychologists, social workers, counselors, recovery coaches and care coordinators. The Integrated Care program is person-centered, evidence-based, and focused on collaborative goal setting to address unmet medical, behavioral mental and social needs.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
The Program Assistant at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly structured and organized.
- Understands and follows all relevant employment laws.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Proficient use of the Internet for job related research.
- Ability and aptitude to preserve confidential information.
- Ability to be trained and develop proficiency in other software applications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple agendas at one time.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Previous experience with hiring and recruiting (preferred).
- Previous experience working in an office setting (preferred)