Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Are you an organized and detail oriented individual who has medical billing or collections experience? Then come join our Billing team as a Payment Integrity Claims Analyst.
Payment Integrity Claims Analysts at Behavioral Health Network are responsible for performing all duties to improve the efficiency, quality, and financial outcomes of the revenue cycle. This includes tasks that ensure timely payment integrity, forecasting of expected revenue, reconciliation of forecasted earnings with payment receipts, reporting, claims processing, escalation, and project management. Claims Analysts are also responsible for correctly coordinating the format of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) files. Additionally, Claims Analysts interact with insurance companies to ensure that BHN claims are processed to meet the guidelines established by the contract. Claims Analysts act as a liaison between the billing department, program, vendors, and provider representative, looking to establish and maintain relationships to improve the claims process. Payment Integrity Claims Analysts assist in the cross training of staff on responsibilities required by management.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Payment Integrity Claims Analysts at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Two years of analytical skills (required).
- Five years of overall revenue cycle experience (preferred).
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to schedule, meet and maintain daily and monthly routines, as well as preserve the integrity of the EHR.
- Must have strong knowledge of medical insurance billing and collections with CPT, ICD10, and HCPC coding and medical terminology, as well as an overall understating of managed care products (HMO, PPO, etc.)
- Strong excel skills (e.g VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables. Etc.)
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.