Join a team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment Clinician at Behavioral Health Network at the Liberty Street Clinic in Springfield, MA!
Using a working knowledge of dialectal and cognitive behavioral therapy (DBT and CBT), positive psychology, and community resources, clinicians provide high quality individual and group treatment, including family and collateral consultation.
Clinicians complete intake evaluations, assessment, intervention, and therapy based on the individual's needs and provide follow-up services and resources. PHP/DT Clinicians measure progress towards set outcomes and promote psycho-education to the individuals they serve. Finally, PHP/DT Clinicians maintain their set caseload and productivity.
Additionally, they participate in ongoing assessments to help implement treatment for PHP, DT members. Clinicians actively participate with the development of PHP and Day Treatment services to offer the best treatment possible for those in recovery.
The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is designed to serve individuals who either may be at high risk for psychiatric hospitalization or are returning to the community from inpatient treatment. The Day Treatment Program serves to provide members with ongoing mental health issues with the knowledge and skills needed to recover from mental illness and addiction. Both the Partial Hospitalization and Day Treatment programs provide individual and intensive group therapy and recovery planning while building DBT and CBT skills.
Recruiter Contact Information
Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment Clinicians at BHN have the following qualities:
- A broad knowledge of mental health diagnoses and evidence based treatment techniques.
- Experience providing clinical services with adults that have serious mental health/substance abuse issues often with co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
- Experience or comfort with fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with working in groups (previous experience preferred).
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree (required).
- Licensure (LCSW or LICSW) (preferred).
- Experience working in a medical setting (preferred).
- Bicultural and bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).