Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Licensed Practical Nurse at Behavioral Health Network! As an LPN, you will be able to care for the individuals that we serve in our Crisis Stabilization Unit in Springfield, MA, meeting their psychiatric needs. LPNs assist to provide a safe and healthy environment in the Crisis Stabilization Unit for those we serve. Participation in trainings, supervision, and other activities broaden their skills and expand their knowledge of current medications and interventions. Licensed Practical Nurses at Behavioral Health Network are exposed to many opportunities to learn as well as to share their own expertise! They are able to increase their knowledge of behavioral health conditions and how these conditions co-exist with other health conditions. Additionally, LPNs work collaboratively on multidisciplinary teams and build skills in team consultation, sharing their medical expertise with other behavioral health team members.
The Crisis Stabilization Unit is a safe, supervised, environment. Individuals served at CSU are provided a range of services including need assessments, groups, and one-on-one counseling.
Licensed Practical Nurses at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Overnight availability (required).
- Have a basic understanding of mental illness, and appropriate pharmaceutical and psycho-educational treatment interventions.
- Is a Massachusetts Licensed LPN.
- Maintain current licensure and certifications.
- Have at least one year experience working within behavioral health, and one year postgraduate experience in medical-surgical nursing.