Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinical Supervisor in Outpatient Services at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support Outpatient Services with the following:
Clinical Supervisors are experienced independently licensed mental health professionals. They are an important part of our clinics’ leadership teams, providing responsive, staff-centered support and guidance including clinical oversight, professional mentoring, and all aspects of administrative supervision to support clients’ and staff members’ wellbeing. Clinical Supervisors also have room for advancement within the Outpatient department and across BHN and are supported in identifying and working toward their own professional goals.
Clinical Supervisors also actively provide direct services to BHN clients across the lifespan via outcome-driven, evidence-based psychotherapy and social-emotional skills training and support. Services are delivered in a variety of settings and modalities, including clinics, homes, schools, outreach community locations, or via telehealth platforms. Clinical services include comprehensive assessments, individual, couple, family, and group therapy, and coordination with other service providers as indicated. Clinical Supervisors receive regular training in Evidence-Based models of treatment with a Social Justice lens, formulate collaborative treatment plans, measure progress toward set outcomes, and coordinate treatment with a multidisciplinary team.
We offer a generous New-Hire Bonus, along with a newly higher salary structure and the potential for earned productivity bonuses.
Who are we?
The Carson Center for Children and Youth (CCY) located in Westfield, MA provides a wide range of therapeutic and consultative services to children, adolescents, and their families in greater Westfield and the surrounding communities. CCY partners with schools, preschools, health care providers, housing agencies and others in the region to provide wrap around services using evidence-based individual, group, and family treatment modalities to promote positive change.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families, and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available.
What are we looking for in a Clinical Supervisor?
- Bilingual/bicultural candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy (required).
- LICSW/LMHC/LMFT/LP with a minimum of three years’ additional experience (required. LICSW+3 yrs strongly preferred).
- Three to five years of clinical and administrative supervisory experience (preferred).
- Massachusetts CANS certification (required prior to start date).
- Experience providing clinical care to individual children, adolescents, families, and/or adults (required).
- Team-based collaborative and goal-directed approach to client care (required).
- Broad knowledge of mental health diagnoses and evidence-based treatment techniques (required).
- Willing and able to work on-site in Westfield at least 20% of the time (required).
- Internship or professional experience in an Outpatient setting (preferred).
- Familiarity with electronic medical record (EMR,) telehealth platforms, PC/Windows computers, Microsoft Office programs, and email systems (required).
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility