Recruiter Contact Information
If you are an experienced clinician or a new graduate looking to help improve our community and grow professionally, then keep reading because this is for you!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Master’s-Level Clinician in Outpatient Services at Behavioral Health Network!
We offer a generous New-Hire Bonus for independently licensed and/or Bilingual staff, along with a newly higher salary structure and the potential for earned productivity bonuses.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support Outpatient Services with the following:
Outpatient Clinicians provide direct services to BHN clients across the lifespan via outcome-driven, evidence-based psychotherapy and social-emotional skills training and support. Services are delivered in a variety of settings and modalities, including clinics, homes, schools, outreach community locations, or via telehealth platforms. Clinical services include comprehensive assessments, individual, couple, family, and group therapy, and coordination with other service providers as indicated. Outpatient Clinicians maintain their caseload, participate in clinical team meetings and supervision, formulate collaborative treatment plans, measure progress toward set outcomes, and coordinate treatment with a multidisciplinary team. Outpatient Clinicians may hold Fee-for-Service hourly positions (minimum average of 8-10 hrs/week,) with Full-Time salaried positions also available.
Who are we?
The Child Guidance Clinic (CGC) in Springfield, MA, provides a wide range of therapeutic and consultative services to children, adolescents, and their families in the Springfield area. CGC partners with schools, preschools, health providers, housing agencies and others in the region to wrap services around families in need.
Clinicians at Child Guidance may be eligible for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC).
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in an Outpatient Clinician?
- Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy (required).
- Independent Licensure OR License-Eligible and working toward Independent Licensure (required).
- Experience providing clinical services with children, adolescents, and/or adults (required).
- Broad knowledge of mental health diagnoses and evidence-based treatment techniques (required).
- Internship or professional experience in an Outpatient setting (preferred).
- Familiarity with electronic medical record (EMR,) internet, word processing and email systems (preferred)
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.