Recruiter Contact Information
At Mount Tom, Outpatient Clinicians work with a variety of specialty populations in clinic and community-based settings, such as individual homes. They provide assessment, intervention, and therapy based on the individual’s needs and provide follow-up services and resources. Outpatient Clinicians measure progress towards set outcomes and promote psycho-education to the individuals they serve. Finally, Outpatient Clinicians maintain their set caseload and productivity.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
Supervision towards licensure is available, as are opportunities to work with a variety of specialty populations or in community-based settings. Clinicians at Mount Tom may be eligible for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC).
Mount Tom Center for Mental Health and Recovery in Holyoke, MA is a community-based outpatient mental health and substance abuse program providing on-site and outreach services. BHN at Mount Tom serves the following populations: child and adolescent, adult (general referrals and program based), developmentally delayed/mental health, substance abuse and dual diagnosis (SA/MH).
Outpatient Clinicians at Mount Tom at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Independent Licensure (preferred) OR License eligible and working toward Independent Licensure (required).
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with medical personnel (required).
- Experience working with children and families, particularly with children 8 years of age and younger (preferred).
- Experience working in a medical setting (preferred).
- Bicultural and bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).