Recruiter Contact Information
Join a dynamic clinical and leadership team in an urban outpatient mental health setting!
The Agawam Counseling Center (ACC) of Behavioral Health Network is currently seeking Outpatient Clinicians to work Full time in Agawam, MA. Clinicians at ACC provide individual, family, couples, and/or group treatment based on clinical theories and principals. Providing comprehensive risk/crisis evaluations is part of the Clinician’s responsibilities. You will take the appropriate actions to keep clients and others safe. As Clinicians, you will be responsible of having updated progress notes, documents and paperwork for clients.
The ACC provides outpatient, mental health and substance use disorder treatment to children, families, and individuals. Staffed by a multidisciplinary team of highly competent and caring professionals, the ACC also consults to nursing homes and schools in the Agawam community.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Outpatient Clinicians at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy (required).
- Independent Licensure (strongly preferred) OR License-Eligible and working toward Independent Licensure (required).
- Experience providing clinical services to adults, families, children, and/or teens (required).
- Broad knowledge of mental health diagnoses and Evidence-Based treatment techniques (preferred).
- Confidence with internet, telehealth, Electronic Medical Records, email, Outlook, Word, etc (preferred).