Recruiter Contact Information
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Franklin Recovery Center program with the following:
- Ensuring the provision of quality care that incorporates the clinical understanding of addiction, dual diagnosis, and related health care issues.
- Working with the Nurse Manager to provide high quality care in an acute care setting.
- Overseeing, coaching, and mentoring the nursing staff and recovery specialists.
- Supporting the ongoing development of staff.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals served information at all times in accordance with 42 CFR.
Who are we?
The Franklin Recovery Center in Greenfield, MA serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are at the beginning of their recovery. A Medical Director and an Addiction Medicine Physician work with a team of Recovery Specialists, Counselors, and nurses to provide acute treatment and detoxification services to the Franklin Recovery Center and the adjacent Northern Hope Center.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
What are we looking for in a Nurse Supervisor?
- Current R.N. license by Massachusetts Board of Registration (required).
- Two years of supervisory experience (required).
- Experience working in addiction programs or with high risk populations.
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards.
- Knowledge in CARF and BSAS standards.
- At least two years of sobriety as required by the funding source BSAS, if applicable.
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.