Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Nurse Care Manager in the Integration Program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Integration Program with the following:
- Provide indirect services that document and support the provision of services to individuals/persons served; submits required documentation timely.
- Provide Nursing Care Management to caseload based on sound clinical theories and principles.
- Provide medical consultation to Care Coordinators and team members as needed and required, including nursing assessment, care planning and interventions to facilitate positive health outcomes for members on team.
- Work with team to develop comprehensive person centered Integrated Care Plans for members on caseload based on client choice, assessment, and review of medical records.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Integrated Care Plans and makes changes as needed to facilitate positive health outcomes and prudent use of resources.
- Ensure that services provided include all appropriate individuals in the member’s Integrated Care Team including primary care providers, specialists, home service providers, family caregivers and others as indicated by the member.
- Provide care management services including but not limited to: planning, implementation and monitoring of health related quality improvement plans, follow-up after hospitalization and medication reconciliation telephonically and/or in home or community locations..
- Maintain direct service productivity as agreed.
- Participates in assigned team as health/medical team member.
- Provides crisis management support to members helping to reduce the risk of harm to self or others.
- Work to reduce member utilization of higher levels of and supports the transition of members from inpatient settings back into the community. (e.g. emergency room, inpatient hospitalization, detox)
Who are we?
One Care holds each individual at the core of what it does. Through the coordination and integration of care, One Care assists adults ages 21-64 with medical, behavioral health, or substance abuse concerns in navigating the health care system and improving their health outcomes.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
What are we looking for in a Nurse Care Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the human services field.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure and certifications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing, and email systems.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Vehicle should be Registered and inspected in accordance w 540 CMR 4.00.