Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Care Coordinator in the CSA’s Intensive Care Coordination program at Behavioral Health Network! The Care Coordinators provide high-quality wraparound services for children and youth and their families, working directly with the individuals to identify their strengths and needs. While developing strategies for meeting individuals’ needs, Care Coordinators will complete related paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
The Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) program at Behavioral Health Network is a voluntary outreach service that uses ‘wraparound’ principles to guide the work for youth with serious emotional or behavioral health needs. Wraparound is simply the coordination of multiple services via a tailored plan to address the needs of the youth. More research about the wraparound model can be found at http://nwi.pdx.edu/ .
Care Coordinators at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field (required).
- Independent Clinical License, or license-eligible and actively working towards licensure (preferred).
- CANS-MA certified (required).
- Knowledge of mental illness as manifested in SED children and adolescents and treatment techniques.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English (preferred).