Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a HOSPITAL BASED CRISIS CLINICIAN on the Hospital Based Crisis team at Behavioral Health Network!
Hospital Based Crisis Clinicians perform intakes and assessments to adults, youth and their families in local hospitals and local emergency rooms. Currently hiring full time & part time Days ( 7 am-3:30 pm), Swing ( 3 pm-11:30 pm) & overnight ( 11 pm-7 am) shifts.
**All full time positions come with a significant sign on bonus.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
Recruiter Contact Information
Hospital Based Crisis Clinicians at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required). Licensed or license eligible (required).
- Reliable transportation during each shift to provide community based services (required).
- Knowledge of grief and trauma, specific to children and adolescents.
- Familiarity with the DSM V
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Strong motivational interviewing skills, ability to learn how to complete mental status exam, ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, and to follow through on individual tasks.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
- Empathic skills, ability to establish rapport with consumers, family members and service providers.
- Good observation, thorough documentation skills, ability to provide solution-focused, strengths-based treatment.