Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Clinical Supervisor/Team Leader in our In Home Therapy Program at Behavioral Health Network in Westfield MA! As a Clinical Supervisor, you will provide high quality clinical services, including family and collateral consultation, on assigned cases. Family consultation includes therapy with the entire family, or subset of the family, and the enrolled In Home Therapy child/youth based on sound clinical principles. Clinical Supervisors provide effective and positive leadership to a multidisciplinary team of bachelor’s level, master’s level, and other professional-level staff.
In-Home Therapy works with families with a child or teen with behavioral issues to help to resolve conflicts, develop new routines, set limits and find community resources. We offer intensive and flexible services such as family therapy, therapeutic training and support, care coordination and others, in any setting where the youth is naturally located to meet the needs of families.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Clinical Supervisors/Team Leaders at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Have broad knowledge of mental illness and treatment approaches, particularly severely emotionally disturbed children/youth.
- Have familiarity with internet, word processing, and email systems.
- Have a minimum of two years working with SED children, adolescents, and families.
- Are licensed at the independent practice level (LICSW, LMHC, Ph.D.).
- CANS-MA certified.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a mental health field (required).