Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an Engagement & Retention Specialist
We focus on maintaining and building new relationships with providers and behavioral health clinicians, with the goal of engaging eligible consumers into a whole-health care management program. Engagement & Retention Specialist are experts in the benefits, qualifications, and services that are offered by care management programs operated by BHN in addition to other accountable care and managed care organizations. Engagement & Retention Specialist strive to provide high quality identification, outreach and engagement services to target care management populations while marketing the care management services to partner agencies. Through provider collaborations and the use of date, we identify care management eligible individuals. In addition, we work as a team with care coordinators and nurses to locate clients who have been assigned to one of BHN’s care management programs. Staff is responsible for creating awareness about the benefits of both programs by giving presentations to local referral sources, and partnering with these sources to assist candidates with their enrollment. There are many opportunities for learning, growth, and advancement in this position. E&R Specialist learn about MassHealth and Medicare payers, as well as Accountable care and Managed care organizations. They can attend professional training offered by BHN’s professional development department as well as free college courses as they become available.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit, community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Engagement & Retention Specialists at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse, and care management
- 1-2 yrs of work experience in related behavioral health field.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Professional demeanor and phone skills in communicating with members and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized and proficient in current work assignments
- Familiarity with Internet, word processing and emails systems (required).
- Spanish-English bilingual
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.