Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Drug Court Clinician (LICSW) in the Adult Court Clinic program at Behavioral Health Network! This position serves the Springfield, Greenfield, and Orange District Courts.
Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (BHN) is a growing non-profit community behavioral health service agency that has been providing services to children, adult, families, and communities in Western Mass since 1938. BHN’s mission is to help individuals, families, and communities improve the quality of lives for those with behavioral health and developmental challenges. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral healthcare. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in multiple settings within our communities.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Adult Court Clinic program with the following:
- Completing clinical screenings, psychosocial assessments, and treatment planning for drug court referrals, in conjunction with probation.
- Collaborating with the Drug Court team by providing clinical insights to help develop improvements in the assessment and placement process.
- Educating the Drug Court team by offering clinical perspectives on participants.
- Assisting in level of care and treatment recommendations for participants.
- Assisting participants with care coordination and treatment referrals.
- Connecting with community based service providers to enhance the success of participants.
- Engaging participants and their families to maximize participant success.
- Providing testimony to the court on the status of each participants.
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.