Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinician in the Community Crisis Stabilization and Respite program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Community Crisis Stabilization program with the following:
- Assigning diagnosis, performing the mental status, and assessing the social functioning and risk level of individuals.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment modalities including individual counseling, group treatment, family crisis intervention or provider meetings.
- Evaluating treatment progress and making treatment recommendations.
- Documenting services in a manner that is compliant with all applicable rules/regulations.
- Identifying, analyzing, and solving problems as they arise in the performance of duties.
What are we looking for in a Crisis Stabilization / Respite Clinician?
- Master’s Degree in a clinical field (MSW, M Ed, MA) (required).
- Licensed or license eligible (preferred).
- Previous experience in a crisis or inpatient environment (preferred).
- Motivation and knowledge about working with a behavioral health population (required).
- Knowledge of DSM V (required).
- Ability to work as a team member (required).
- Ability to establish support with psychiatric clients, family members and service providers (required).
- Good observation and documentation skills (required)