Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Program Supervisor in the Crisis program at Behavioral Health Network!
- Strives to provide high quality community based care to all individuals.
- Provides leadership to Hospital Based crisis team.
- Clinical and administrative oversight of hospital based crisis clinicians and the crisis services provided .
- Use metrics to measure and monitor program's performance- implement process improvements as needed.
- Collaborates with the hospital's leadership & BHN's leadership to ensure that the crisis team delivers high quality and timely crisis services.
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
Crisis Program Supervisors at Behavioral Health Network have the following experience:
- At least 5 years experience in the mental health field, preferably in crisis intervention and meet Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention Competency Standards.
- At least 2 years of clinical supervisory experience.
- Prior managerial experience.
- Master’s Degree from a clinical program or a Doctorate in Psychology or Social Work
- Must be license eligible and maintain license as a mental health professional.