Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Become a member of one of Western Massachusetts largest emergency service provider!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Crisis Counselor at Behavioral Health Network! Crisis Counselors work within our Crisis emergency services, performing intake of individuals prior to taking their assessments as well as telephonic support and counseling and connection to services throughout the community and state. They also participate in providing ESP and MCI services in the community. Crisis Counselors are engaged in supervision and training and have the opportunity to learn and adapt to a variety of situations in this position.
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Crisis Counselors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Knowledge of delivery systems and understanding of crisis intervention with a desire to learn and grow.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task and solid customer service skills.
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Able to collaborate with people receiving services and those involved in their care (clinicians, providers, hospitals).
- Have reliable transportation during each shift to provide community based services (required).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.