Recruiter Contact Information
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Join our new team of competent and compassionate professionals as a CBHC Master’s-Level Clinician at Behavioral Health Network! Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support clients and the team in the new Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) at Liberty Street in Springfield with the following:
CBHC Clinicians provide routine mental health care to BHN clients across the lifespan via outcome-driven, evidence-based psychotherapy and social-emotional skills training and support. Services are delivered in a variety of settings and modalities, including clinics, homes, schools, outreach community locations, or via telehealth platforms. Clinicians work at least 20% of time on-site and up to 80% of time remotely.
BHC Clinicians also participate in clinical team meetings and supervision, formulate and implement goal-directed treatment plans according to clinical assessment, clients’ goals, and medical necessity. They provide routine goal-directed therapy including individual, couple, family and/or group, comprehensive assessments. They measure progress using relevant outcome measurement tools, and coordinate treatment with a collaborative, multidisciplinary team.
We offer a generous New-Hire Bonus along with a newly higher salary structure and the potential for earned productivity bonuses. Full-time (30-40 hour) or part-time (20-29 hour) salaried positions with a new, lower productivity requirement, and Fee for Service positions (average minimum of 8 client care hours/week) are available. Scheduling and caseload assignment support is available, and work schedules can be created to meet both Clinician and client needs. CBHC Clinicians receive continuing education and excellent, consistent supervision toward independent licensure with opportunities for career development.
Who are we?
BHN’s Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) has primary locations in Westfield and Springfield, with Satellite offices in Ware, Agawam, and Holyoke. We are a vibrant, collaborative program which offers co-located mental health and substance abuse treatment to the community including urgent care, emergency services, peer supports, care coordination and more using a clinical care team model. Evidence-based individual and group therapy and psychiatry are available at both primary CBHC sites and Satellite locations. In the CBHC, we aim to help people achieve and maintain optimal real-world functioning and assistance in pursuing life goals and improving interpersonal relationships.
All CBHC program locations are eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (PSLF,) and some of our sites may be eligible for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC).
This position is looking for an Adult Specialists and Youth Specialists to work in both primary CBHC locations and Satellite offices.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in an CBHC Clinician?
- Bilingual/bicultural candidates encouraged to apply!
- Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy (required prior to start date).
- Independent Licensure OR License-Eligible and working toward Independent Licensure (required).
- Massachusetts CANS certification (required prior to start date).
- Experience providing clinical services with children, adolescents, and/or adults (required).
- Team-based collaborative and goal-directed approach to client care (required).
- Broad knowledge of mental health diagnoses and evidence-based treatment techniques (required).
- Willing and able to work on-site in Springfield at least 20% of the time (required).
- Internship or professional experience in an Outpatient setting (preferred).
- Familiarity with electronic medical record (EMR,) telehealth platforms, PC/Windows computers, Microsoft Office programs, and email systems (required).
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.