Recruiter Contact Information
This position has a sign-on bonus up to $5000.
This position has a referral bonus up to $3000.
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an OTP Clinician in the Opioid Treatment Program (OTP/MAT) at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Opioid Treatment Program (OTP/MAT) with the following:
- Providing high quality community-based care
- Encouraging the independence, competency, decision-making, and empowerment of individuals served.
- Monitoring individuals’ health and well-being in their daily living activities
- Assisting with all aspects of medication treatment and administration.
- Completing comprehensive intake evaluations with clinical formulations and recommendations based on sound clinical theories and principals.
- Providing individuals and their families with clinical support regarding behavioral health and substance use issues through individual, family, couples, and group treatment.
- Helping individuals maintain and enhance social support networks with family and in the community by providing frequent outreach services.
Who are we?
The Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) at Behavioral Health Network is a Medication Assisted Treatment Program to assist individuals who are opiate addicted and are experiencing the dysfunctional effects of its use to gain and maintain the skills needed to achieve an opiate-free lifestyle and to improve functioning. BHN’s Holyoke OTP uses medication protocols approved by the Medical Director to ensure patients safely detox from these substances. These protocols are evidenced based and are implemented through assessment and re-assessment practices throughout the process.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental and behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in an OTP Clinician?
- Master’s Degree in a related field (required).
- Licensed (LMHC, LICSW, LADC I, or LADC II) or actively working towards licensure (required).
- At least two years related experience in mental health and substance abuse settings (required).
- At least one year of substance abuse experience (required).
- Broad knowledge of substance use disorders and treatment techniques.
- Willingness and ability to treat challenging and diverse client populations.
- Cultural competence in dealing with clients with a variety of different cultural backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of community resources and how to help clients access them