Recruiter Contact Information
If you are a passionate clinician and are ready for your next life changing experience, keep reading because this opportunity is for you!
Join a team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Crisis Alternative Recovery Engagement Clinician at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the following:
- Offer routine, scheduled follow ups to support individuals who may be waiting for outpatient therapy intakes, detox admissions, or any other necessary referrals.
- Provide brief, solution focused interventions to the individuals referred to the program
- Conduct Outreach with local substance use and mental health clinics to increase resources and strengthen relationships
- Monitor client activity and manage caseload (referrals, placements, speak with collaterals)
Reasons to work with us as a CARE Clinician:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will not be bored with our fast passed environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Who are we?
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
What are we looking for in a Care Clinician?
- Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required).
- License eligible (required).
- Licensed- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (preferred)
- Knowledge of grief and trauma
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- strong motivational interviewing skills
- ability to learn how to complete mental status exam
- ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team and to follow through on individual tasks.
- Driver’s license and reliable car to use for work
- be flexible in moving locations throughout the Holyoke area