Recruiter Contact Information
Join a team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Crisis Alternative Recovery Engagement Clinician at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the following:
- Offer routine, scheduled follow ups to support individuals who may be waiting for outpatient therapy intakes, detox admissions, or any other necessary referrals.
- Provide brief, solution focused interventions to the individuals referred to the program
- Conduct Outreach with local substance use and mental health clinics to increase resources and strengthen relationships
- Monitor client activity and manage caseload (referrals, placements, speak with collaterals)
Reasons to work with us as a CARE Clinician:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will not be bored with our fast passed environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Who are we?
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
What are we looking for in a Care Clinician?
- Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required).
- License eligible (required).
- Licensed- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (preferred)
- Knowledge of grief and trauma
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- strong motivational interviewing skills
- ability to learn how to complete mental status exam
- ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team and to follow through on individual tasks.
- Driver’s license and reliable car to use for work
- be flexible in moving locations throughout the Holyoke area