Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Are you passionate about helping those in your community who struggle with psychiatric disorders? Do you want to assist those in ongoing recovery?
Join a team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment Clinician at Behavioral Health Network at the Liberty Street Clinic in Springfield, MA! Using a working knowledge of dialectal and cognitive behavioral therapy (DBT and CBT), positive psychology, and community resources, clinicians provide high quality individual and group treatment, including family and collateral consultation. Clinicians complete intake evaluations for new individuals and present their recommendations for treatment.
Additionally, they participate in ongoing assessments to help implement treatment for PHP and DT members. Clinicians actively participate with the development of PHP and Day Treatment services to offer the best treatment possible for those in recovery.
The Partial Hospitalization program is designed to serve individuals who either may be at high risk for psychiatric hospitalization or are returning to the community from inpatient treatment. The Day Treatment program serves to provide members with ongoing mental health issues with the knowledge and skills needed to recover from mental illness and addiction. Both the Partial Hospitalization and Day Treatment programs provide intensive group therapy and recovery planning while building DBT and CBT skills.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment Clinicians at BHN have the following qualities:
- A broad knowledge of mental health diagnoses and evidence based treatment techniques.
- Experience providing clinical services with adults that have serious mental health/substance abuse issues often with co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
- Experience or comfort with fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with working in groups (previous experience preferred).
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree (required).
- Licensure (LCSW or LICSW) (preferred).