Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Develop your clinical and leadership skills as you help individuals recover from drug and alcohol addiction!
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinical Supervisor at the Franklin Recovery Center at Behavioral Health Network! Clinical Supervisors oversee the clinical programming and Counselor case loads, providing direct supervision to these staff. Ensuring the coordination of services for the individuals that we serve, Clinical Supervisors monitor the creation and implementation of treatment plans, progress notes, and group notes and facilitate staff and treatment team meetings with the goal of improving the care provided. They maintain the program wait list and implement psycho-educational groups, overseeing its schedule. Additionally, Clinical Supervisors monitor adherence with licensing regulations and standards by performing assessments and chart reviews, scheduling monthly on-site trainings for staff, and supervising the use of the electronic health record, Carelogic.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges.
The Franklin Recovery Center in Greenfield, MA, serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are at the beginning of their recovery. A Medical Director and an Addiction Medicine Physician work with a team of Recovery Specialists, Counselors, and nurses to provide acute treatment and detoxification services to the Franklin Recovery Center and the adjacent Northern Hope Center.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Clinical Supervisors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration for individuals served.
- A working knowledge of DPH’s Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS) regulations.
- Familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems.
- Experience working with substance use and dual diagnoses.
- At least two years experience in substance abuse treatment environment (required).
- At least one year of supervisory experience providing clinical supervision to interdisciplinary team (required).
- LADC I or LADCII or equivalent (preferred).
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Education Counseling, Medicine, Psychology, Psychiatric Nursing, Rehabilitative Counseling, or Social Work (required).