Recruiter Contact Information
A. Provides leadership to an identified group of staff.
B. Able to perform intake and assessment.
C. Demonstrates an ability to provide clinical supervision pertaining to crisis behavioral health to both adults, youth and their families.
D. Illustrates clinically competent supervision pertaining to adults, children, adolescents and families.
E. Provides direct clinical and consultative services.
F. Performs administrative and supervisor duties.
What are we looking for in a Crisis Supervisor?
- Master’s degree in a mental health/clinical program (Required) OR Doctorate in Psychology (Preferred)
- Licensed in LICSW, LMHC, LCSW (Required)
- 5 years experience in mental health (Required)
- Knowledge of grief and trauma, specific to children and adolescents
- Knowledge of serious and persistent mental illness, substance abuse, appropriate interventions and access to community resources.
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Must display empathic skills and the ability to establish rapport with consumers, family members and service providers.
- Good observation, thorough documentation skills and ability to provide solution focused, strengths based treatment.
- Must have reliable transportation during each shift to provide community based services.