Recruiter Contact Information
Anivi Rodriguez Escobar
Make a difference in someone’s life by helping them coordinate their behavioral health and medical care!
Become a part of a team of competent and caring professionals as the Clinical Care Manager Supervisor in the One Care program at Behavioral Health Network! As a leader in the One Care program, the Clinical Care Manager Supervisor ensures that BHN provides high-quality, community-based care to all individuals served in the program. To make sure effective care management is provided according to sound clinical principles, the Clinical Care Manager Supervisor provides training, support and supervision to the team and direct contact with the individuals we serve. As a part of the BHN team you will receive the leadership and clinical training needed to support our staff and the individuals we serve. BHN is a growing organization with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
One Care holds each individual at the core of what it does. Through the coordination and integration of care, One Care assists adults ages 21-64 with medical, behavioral health, or substance abuse concerns in navigating the health care system and improving their health outcomes.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
A Clinical Care Manager Supervisor in the One Care program at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:
- Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse and care management.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and emails systems.
- Master's Degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage & Family Therapy (required).
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of two years experience working with the above populations (required).
- One year of previous supervisory experience (required).
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LADAC, OT, PhD, or Rehabilitation Counselor (required).