Location(s)Ware Springfield Westfield
Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of dedicated human services professionals as a Child and Family Clinician in our In-Home Therapy Program in Ware, MA! As a Clinician, you will provide comprehensive behavioral assessments to youth and families, inclusive of the CANS with recommendations based on sound clinical principles and judgment. In-Home Therapy Clinicians also provide family therapy, crisis intervention and management, risk management/safety planning, care coordination, parent skill-building/behavior management training, and support. Services are provided in health care clinics, homes of persons served, schools, or any other community setting, and always take the appropriate actions to keep the person served and other safe.
The In-Home Therapy program at Behavioral Health Network is an intensive and flexible service that works with children and families to address and support behavioral health challenges. Services include family therapy, therapeutic training and support, care coordination and others, in any setting where the youth lives or attends school.
Child & Family Clinicians in the In-Home Therapy Program at BHN have the following qualities:
- Master’s degree in a mental health field minimum (required).
- Have independent licensure, or are license-eligible and actively working towards licensure (required).
- CANS-MA certified (required).
- Have broad knowledge of mental illness and treatment techniques including family therapy (required).
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and families.
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
- Working knowledge of community resources.