Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Care Coordinator in the Certified Community and Behavioral Health (CCBHC) program at Behavioral Health Network! Care Coordinators organize, arrange, and track healthcare services for patients who don’t qualify for existing care management services. Care Coordinators are the individual’s primary contact for questions, team decisions, and services. Care Coordinators help clients identify a care team, ensure relevant assessments are conducted, verify care plan and/or a treatment plan is created, and establish that appropriate referrals are made for treatment programs. The Care Coordinator will track and ensure the client remains engaged with recommended treatment services and will trouble shoot if gaps in care are identified. You and your team will empower and promote changes needed to facilitate positive health outcomes with challenging and diverse health populations. You will expand your knowledge base by completing mandatory and interest-guided optional trainings and your working knowledge of community resources.
Behavioral Health Network (BHN) is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities
The Certified Community and Behavioral Health (CCBHC) program is an innovative model of care, working directly with primary care and pediatric providers to address the whole health needs of the families and individuals in our culturally diverse community. Our staff includes psychologists, social workers, counselors, recovery coaches and care coordinators. The CCBHC program is person-centered, evidence-based, and focused on collaborative goal setting to address unmet medical, behavioral mental and social needs.
Care Coordinators at Behavioral Health Network’s Care Management program have the following qualities:
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related mental health field (required).
- Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse, and care management (required).
- Familiarity with Internet, email systems, and electronic health records (EHRs) (required)
- Professional demeanor and phone skills in working with persons served, team members, and community collaterals (required).
- Being able to do Outreach-responding to an individual served's needs in community settings (required)
- Bilingual English and Spanish (required).