Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Crisis Clinician at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the following:
- perform mental health intakes and health assessments to adults, youth and their families in order to determine their treatment needs
- perform assessments in the community (homes, schools, etc)
- participate in providing ESP services and in solving insurance problems for individuals served
Reasons to work as a Crisis Clinician:
- Flexible scheduling. We have full time and part time positions. All shifts available.
- Great team environment
- Comprehensive new hiring training
- Clinical supervision available/provided for license eligible clinicians.
- Sign on bonus for all full time positions
- Professional growth opportunities
- Work with diverse staff and people served
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your working relationship with treatment providers.
- Excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Who are we?
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
What are we looking for in a Crisis Clinician?
- Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required).
- License eligible (required).
- Licensed- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (preferred)
- Reliable transportation during each shift to provide community based services (required). .
- Familiarity with the DSM V (required)
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis. (preferred)
- Strong motivational interviewing & listening skills(required)
- Strong documentation skills (required)
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.