Recruiter Contact Information
Recruiter Contact Information:
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Crisis Clinician at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the following:
- perform mental health intakes and health assessments to adults, youth and their families in order to determine their treatment needs
- perform assessments in the community (homes, schools, etc)
- participate in providing ESP services and in solving insurance problems for individuals served
Reasons to work as a Crisis Clinician:
- Flexible scheduling. We have full time and part time positions. All shifts available.
- Great team environment
- Comprehensive new hiring training
- Clinical supervision available/provided for license eligible clinicians.
- Sign on bonus for all full time positions
- Professional growth opportunities
- Work with diverse staff and people served
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your working relationship with treatment providers.
- Excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Who are we?
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
What are we looking for in a Crisis Clinician?
- Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required).
- License eligible (required).
- Licensed- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (preferred)
- Reliable transportation during each shift to provide community based services (required). .
- Familiarity with the DSM V (required)
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis. (preferred)
- Strong motivational interviewing & listening skills(required)
- Strong documentation skills (required)
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.