Recruiter Contact Information
Become a part of the team as a Behavior Analyst in the ABA Program at Behavioral Health Network!
Behavior Analysts provide high-quality clinical services and family consultation, conducting structured interviews with youth, family, and providers. Using techniques grounded in principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), Behavior Analysts conduct functional behavior assessments and develop a specific, focused behavior intervention plan to diminish, extinguish, or improve specific identified behaviors.
What you will do:
- Provide assessment and treatment to enrolled children and youth based on principles of applied behavior analysis.
- Identify specific objectives and performance goals of enrolled youth.
- Prepare behavior intervention plans according to Behavior Analytic best practices standards and makes necessary revisions/updates to the plans
- Create behavior measurement systems for monitoring progress of enrolled youth and to guide decisions on plan updates
The ABA programs at Behavioral Health Network are intensive and flexible services that works with children and families to address and support behavioral health challenges. Services include Problem Behavior Reduction, Skill Development, Family Consultation and Training, and others, in any setting where the youth lives or attends school.
Behavior Analysts at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Ability to use basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word, for documentation purposes.
- Must have familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a verified clean driving record.
- Must have a reliable vehicle available for work.
- Must be Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst