Recruiter Contact Information
Here is your chance to use your existing skills and learn more about Information Systems as you become an integral part of the data warehouse engineering team at Behavioral Health Network!
Your duties will have you working not only with other team members of the data warehouse engineering and reporting teams, but also other members of the information systems department and other groups within the organization. You will have many opportunities to grow your technical and data skills, while helping BHN to provide high quality care for its clients.
Your existing experience, knowledge and skills will support the IS department and teams while you perform the following duties:
- Monitors and maintains automated tasks using Microsoft Power Automate.
- Triages help desk tickets for the IS Datawarehouse team.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems in a team environment.
- Performs day-to-day end user support, database/system maintenance, trouble shooting and enhancement of installed MS-SQL Server and proprietary processing systems.
- Understands and performs data transfer process (ETL).
- Research data discrepancies and works within the IT/IS department as well as other departments to review and resolve system problems.
- Documents new and existing processes
- May work with vendor-side support personnel on implementations, upgrades, patches, and application support.
Who are we?
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others.
- You will be able to change a person’s life by assisting our employees!
- You will expand your understanding of various health areas at the same time providing tech support!
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency.
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment.
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available.
- Suggests and implements improvements to existing workflows.
- Responsible for Intranet maintenance and updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for in a IS Analyst I?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Information Systems or related degree area or 3-5 years combination of education and
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Power Automate Desktop.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio as it pertains to documenting processes and flows.
- Basic MS SQL Server skills.
- Basic T_SQL queries skills.
- Basic experience with Python scripting or another programming language.
- Basic HTML/CSS experience.
- Basic knowledge of new Microsoft tools, such as Power Flow, Power Apps, Microsoft Forms, SharePoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to convey and respond to oral and written information effectively.
- Effective organizational, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours, including evenings, and/or weekends as required
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.