Recruiter Contact Information
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an Accounting Specialist at Behavioral Health Network!
Don't miss the opportunity of this Hybrid/Remote position!!
- Accounting Specialists provide management financial information by researching and analyzing accounts.
- Prepare, verify and record billing information for monthly-year to date reports for program staff.
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll to ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Responsible for account reconciliations, processing contracts, budgets and amendments.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Accounting Specialists at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree OR Associate’s degree with 2 years’ experience
- Two years working in accounting experience (required).
- Knowledge of GAAP reporting requirements (required)
- UFR reporting experience (preferred)
- Proficient computer, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with other departments and key contacts